Saturday, September 14, 2013

Store of the Day: Arnold's Bicycle Shop


Arnold stands by the door of his shop.

Arnold's Bike shop has been a fixture on 8th Avenue in the neighborhood since he opened his shop in the early 70's. I've been a satisfied customer of his ever since. I don't know anyone with a love of bikes as he does. I don't think he does it for the money since he charges the lowest rates of any bike shop I know. I ride about 30 miles a day and the equipment takes a lot of wear. I see Arnold quite often and he fixes things for me. He also sells a full line of quality bikes at his shop. If you're in the market for a bike check him out. He knows more about bikes than anyone I know. He's near the corner of 43rd street. You can check out his page on my website. Pay him a visit and tell him I sent you. 

No comments: