Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Belacan Malaysian, Better than the old Belacan




One of the new businesses we have included in our cyber mall is the New Belacan Restaurant located on 8th Avenue between 59th and 60th streets. They  used to have a location on 7th avenue before they moved to their current  location. They have since added Japaneese Sushi to their menu and it's made fresh right on the spot. My favorite dish of theirs has always been Bat Thai which I used to take out when they were in their old location. I've tried their sushi as well and I can tell you  it's quite good. I've always had a preference for California roll, but the owner had me try some other varieties and they were just as tasty. The place is cozy and  always has people in there and is very popular with the locals. They also do take out and deliveries if you are in their catchment area. To look at their menu visit their page on our cyber mall. If you drop in and see one of the owners Sean tell him you saw it here on our blog.


Related:
New York Magazine profile
Village Voice

 

Shop Amazon Through Us and Help Support This Blog

 




No comments: